I’d Be At The Dead End Without My Wife – Emoney Reveals

Popular Nigerian socialite and businessman E-Money says he would be at a dead end if not for his wife as they celebrate their 7th wedding anniversary.
E-Money, who is younger brother of music superstar Kcee wrote in a post, “I don’t know where I would be, if you hadn’t supported me. A dead end is where my life would come to, if it weren’t for you. Today, as we celebrate our 7th year anniversary, I just want to say thanks for everything baby.❤❤💕💕 @iam_mrse
E-Money recently purchased a customized Range Rover SUV for his wife.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seyi Vibez buys a new home

Watch as Burna Boy dominates Afro Nation Festival 2023 in Portugal with epic performance

Davido Maybach Price: Davido Spent Half A BIllion Naira On Car