E.L – Too Much Money | Yaa School

E.L - Too Much Money | School
E.L – Too Much Money | School
Superstar Ghanaian rapper E.L drops two brand new amazing songs titled “Too Much Money” and “Yaa School“, both produced by talented producer – PEE.
Too Much Money is a party style song which is a little different from his usual but E.L delivers it outstandingly. I have a feeling it will be a party anthem across Africa in no time. Pless the play button to find out.
E.L - Too Much Money | School
E.L – Too Much Money | School
The second song is titled Yaa School, and is also a similar dancefloor tune, but with what I think is a message about “school”.
P.S: I don’t understand the Ghanaian language, but I know  a great sounding music if I hear one.
Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seyi Vibez buys a new home

Watch as Burna Boy dominates Afro Nation Festival 2023 in Portugal with epic performance

Davido Maybach Price: Davido Spent Half A BIllion Naira On Car