“I can’t be faithful to only one woman” – Don Jazzy



 Tunde Ednut, Celebrity blogger, on Friday, shared a video of the 40-year-old music mogul, Don Jazzy discussing his relationship with Nedu Wazobia and others, while acknowledging that he isn’t the kind of guy to stick to one woman.




Don Jazzy claimed that although things might change once he locates his lost rib, for the time being; he can’t stay committed to just one woman.


Don Jazzy said,


“I wouldn’t be able to process the fact that if I like this person every other person should go to hell.


“As at now, in my life, when that butterfly hits me like it hits you people when you fall in love, maybe I will then say every other person is f*cked and this is who I like”.


Reacting, Daddy Freeze, via Tunde Ednut’s comment section, reteirated that he can’t cheat on his wife but understands Don Jazzy’s stance.


He referenced Yul Edochie’s 2nd marriage scandal.


He wrote;


“If Yul Had Told May This There won’t be any issues today. Me l get butterflies for @tastebudzng sha. But I understand him perfectly.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seyi Vibez buys a new home

Watch as Burna Boy dominates Afro Nation Festival 2023 in Portugal with epic performance

Davido Maybach Price: Davido Spent Half A BIllion Naira On Car