British Female Photographer Shares Exceptional & Mind Blowing Experience With Wizkid



A British female photographer identified as kymages has shared her mindblowing experience with Wizkid

Wizkid performed at the theendsfestival which took place in the UK and had an encounter with a photographer at the event.
According to her, She tripped and fell after taking his pictures and surprisingly, Wizkid was quick to help her to her feet. She went on to call him a genuine person and her knight in shining armor.
In an appreciative post ;
she wrote “Literally seconds after I took this shot I tripped n fell on some concrete thing that holds up the fence I hit the deck big time! Camera was ok, but elbow and knee bruised.
But what was special that Wizkid stopped to check if I was ok and helped me to my feet Like a knight in shining armor @wizkidayo you are a true star. A genuine person and my hero Just wanted to say thank you for picking me up”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seyi Vibez buys a new home

Watch as Burna Boy dominates Afro Nation Festival 2023 in Portugal with epic performance

Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria’s – NDLEA