VIDEO : Cuppy Ft. Sarkodie - Vybe (Official Video)

To Cuppy this tune, click here -- http://djcuppy.com/vybe/ Follow Cuppy 
 http://facebook.com/cuppymusic http://twitter.com/cuppymusic http://instagram.com/cuppymusic Snapchat: @cuppymusic Cuppy teams up with Ghanaian legend, Sarkodie for this Infectious Afro-Pop catchy song. ******* Vybe Lyrics ******* Intro: To cuppy this tune, press this… uhhh… Yebo ribo, jawon si boro, kpo kpo na Hook: odo mini ka ni be nau My baby bad shey you dunno Any where you go me I wan go Oba hime me e fine asi photo (x2) Yebo ribo, jawon si boro, kpo kpo na (x1) Chorus: Am in love with your vibe, boy you know what i like.... I cant wait to be with you tonight uhhh… Am in love with your vibe, so come give it to me Sarkodie: What else, o bebebe pon bebe We feeling the vibe odewe you bright i need you by my side so dont be shy baby, Rabedaminchemm bodinnicapi ifami samichewen now whose your me your guy baby, i can see your feeling me se me peller wujimidae my trouble left antimican reply baby, I promise on my honour baby girl i wana bring to ghana for summer miniwuminiobegasemi, Minibidimatropiconcorma, onorpanoisicadi you know i gat what you need Am ready to give it to you muye me costomer, capimuye how, bomojonabrami chrome miye dime but you meter quwan one corner, ye wan can i be keep rocking your body for show i no go promise anything me i just wana, let you know girl cuppy that. Chorus: Am in love with your vibe, boy you know what i like.... I cant wait to be with you tonight uhhh… Am in love with your vibe, so come give it to me Hook: odo mini ka ni be nau My baby bad shey you dunno Any where you go me I wan go Oba hime me e fine asi photo (x2) Yebo ribo, jawon si boro, kpo kpo na, yeba (x1) Cuppy: I gat the wave i gat the juice......boy come sip on it yeahh.... I know you like it, i know you want it for real. Ti ma pe e, sho ma wale ooooo.. Sho ma bami dele oooo... Boy cuppy that Chorus: Am in love with your vibe, boy you know what i like.... I cant wait to be with you tonight uhhh… Am in love with your vibe, so come give it to me Hook: odo mini ka ni be nau My baby bad shey you dunno Any where you go me I wan go Oba hime me e fine asi photo (x2) Yebo ribo, jawon si boro, kpo kpo na, yeba (x1)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seyi Vibez buys a new home

Watch as Burna Boy dominates Afro Nation Festival 2023 in Portugal with epic performance

Davido Maybach Price: Davido Spent Half A BIllion Naira On Car